Jambojet a popular Kenyan airline was established in 2014 with the goal of offering reliable and inexpensive domestic aviation service. The airline has gained popularity since it was founded and now offers flights to a number of locations within Kenya, including Nairobi, Mombasa, Kisumu, Eldoret, Diani, Malindi, Lamu, and Rwanda.
One of the primary factors making Jambojet a wonderful option for first-time travelers in Kenya is the simple booking process. The airline’s dedicated website and mobile app make it simple for customers to search for flights, choose their favorite seats, and make payments online. In addition to its straightforward booking procedure, Jambojet is renowned for its strong safety standards and dedication to client happiness. The airline’s contemporary aircraft get routine maintenance, and its pilots are highly trained and experienced.
1. Check Availability
Go to www.jambojet.com to access the Jambojet website. There is a “Book” widget market on the top menu. After choosing your departure point, destination, dates of travel, and passenger count, click “Search” to see if a seat is still available.
- You have a choice of two currencies: USD or Kenya Shillings.
- You have the choice of one-way, return, or several cities.
- On the Jambojet website, up to 9 passengers can be reserved.
- Through its contact center, children under the age of 13 can make reservations and arrange their own travel under the Unaccompanied Minor program.
2. Select your Flights
You can view all of your available flight options here, along with the cost of each flight per person, to and from your location. By selecting the fare option, choose the flight of your choice. Select your return flight if necessary. The top of the page will show the total amount owed. Accept the terms and conditions after setting and confirming your flight, then click “Next” to continue.
- There are two pricing categories: Basic, which only includes 10 kg of cabin luggage, and Smart, which also includes seat selection, 23 kg of check-in luggage, and the free opportunity to switch flights.
- At this point in the booking process, you can change the flights you’ve chosen or the dates.
3. Passenger Details
Here, all of the passenger’s information must match what is on their passport or national ID. There would be a need for information such name, ID/passport number, and contacts. To continue, click “Continue”.
- If you are not logged into your account, you must enter your Jambojet Rewards Member Number below.
- If you haven’t registered for Jambojet Rewards, do so here to begin taking advantage of the rewards.
4. Add-On Services
Make reservations for any extra services you might need, such as a preferred seat, checked baggage, special baggage, or special assistance. Click “next” to go on if you decide you don’t need any of these.
- A seat will be given to you during check-in if you don’t choose one.
- The cost of check-in luggage is reduced by 50% when ordered online rather than at the airport.
- In the following links, you can find out more about what can be put in your checked bag as well as your cabin or carry-on luggage.
- Unaccompanied minors and people with disabilities are given free access to exceptional assistance programs.
Review your booking and make your payment. You can pay for your Jambojet flights using any of the following methods:
- Visa Credit Card
- Master Card
- M-PESA (paybill: 737700), Airtel Money (jambojet), Equitel (paybill: 737700)
- Pay cash-over-the-counter.
- Redeem a voucher or pay using your Loyalty Points
NOTE: The payment should be made within one hour after booking, otherwise, your booking will be cancelled automatically after one hour.
After payment, you will receive an email with your itinerary. You can check in online between 30 hours and 1 hour before your flight departure to reduce your waiting time at the airport.